We bring you the NOISE

.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Breakbot opening set, Chromeo 'Night Falls Tour', Toronto, November 2011


Hello everybody!
Today I'm very happy of make this post, but the thing that makes me happy is this mixtape that I'm playing while I'm writing.
Ladies and gentlemen, is my great pleasure to welcome today to Breakbot the DJ with the best vibes on earth, IS LIKE JESUS CHRIST REINCARNATED IN DJ!
Talking about the session, this is the set of about an hour Breakbot played a few months ago before the Chromeo's concert in Toronto. Listen it and understood what I was saying about the good vibes!

2 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

track list the Mix??

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, using the same basslines for my dj mixes
https://www.lucidsamples.com/house-sample-packs/286-house-garage-basslines.html

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger