We bring you the NOISE

.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wir lieben Digitalism

Already available for several weeks on the platforms of illegal downloads, the new album the duo Digitalism is revealed in recent days at the time of its official release.

1. Stratosphere:
Digitalism - Stratosphere by Soundvibz
2. 2 Hearts:
2 Hearts by digitalism_official
3. Circles:

4. Blitz:
Blitz - Digitalism - I love you dude by Digitalismfancommunity
5. Forrest Gump feat. Julian Casablancas:
Forrest Gump by digitalism_official
6. Reeperbahn:
Reeperbahn - Digitalism - I love you dude by Digitalismfancommunity
7. Antibiotics:
Antibiotics - Digitalism - I love you dude by Digitalismfancommunity
8. Just Gazin':

9. Miami Showdown:
Miami Showdown by digitalism_official
10. Encore:
Encore - Digitalism - I love you dude by Digitalismfancommunity

Here is the full album, I Love You Dude. And the interview of of Jens "Jence" Moelle and İsmail "Isi" about their new album, hope you like it:

The Digitalism en Interview pour l'album "I Love... por pure-channel

But the party don't stop. Digitalism still launching songs from the special edition "I club you dude"

11. Blade


12. Silenz
Digitalism - Silenz (Original Mix) by RTribouillier

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger