We bring you the NOISE

.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Paul Chambers - Future Techno from the Past



I love this guy from the first moment I saw him in a soulwaxmas playing on a robe and slippers! ok, I was a little drunk and maybe his clothes were not quite so, but to me it seemed that way. Besides, and this no one can deny, is a fucking monster at live, impeccable techno sounds and bases that make your clothes start to dance too. Paul-God-Chambers, was the name that he got for me from that day.
Now he launches this mix tape that contains some of his favorite techno tracks of all times (as he says). "Dating from an era when there was no Facebook, no Twitter and no Soundcloud. An era when you still had to leave your house to buy music, when Arnold Schwarzenegger's picture was still on DJ Hell's label designs, and Jamie Lidell was still doing techno.
Some of you might know this mix already, but I'm putting it out there again to show that this is timeless future techno. From the past."
ENJOY!

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger