We bring you the NOISE

.

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Let me introduce you to 'Exphere'

Wellcome back to another edition of 'Let me introduce you to'. Today we have with us a special guest: Exphere, who is starting to get recognised as one of the hottest acts to emerge from the Brazilian house scene in recent times.


Noizebusters- Hello Exphere, first of all can you say us your real name and where do u come from?
Exphere- Hi my name is Alysson Drumond and i'm from Belo Horizonte, Brazil.


NB- Where does the name Exphere come from?
E- When I had just started producing Electro House I signed my tracks with the alias "Electrosphere", the concept idea behind this name was of a new atmospheric layer blended with the word Electro which is my main genre on Exphere.
However, after doing some research, it caught my attention that some dude already used this name before so I decided to change it.
The thing is that some friends, DJs and producers already knew me by that name so I tried to create an unique name that would be similar to that one and that's when I came up with "Exphere".

NB-So could you tell us a little bit about the origins of it? Why did u decided start with this project?
E-I started listening to electronic music from an early age with Daft Punk, Scooter, The Prodigy and it got me very interested on how could they make those sounds out of computers. So I did some research on softwares, plugins, synthesizers and all this stuff as a hobby and a couple of years ago I decided to take it seriously and to try and make my own music. I am also a musician so it really helps with the electronic music production.

NB- who music or artists have influenced you?
E-I've listened to a lot of rock, heavy metal and jazz also from an early age, so it all influences my music. When it comes to electronic music I'm a big fan of Pendulum, Daft Punk, Deadmau5 and many many others.


NB-Have you done any collaborations? With other artists I mean.
E-I have done some collabs with other artists like on "Pump This Party" with E-Cologyk. There's also an awesome collaboration coming out soon with Canadian singer Tonye Aganaba.

NB- And do u have plans in the future?
E-My main future goal is to make an album and to tour around the world.

NB-To finish could u tell us a little bit more about your last track 'Pump This Party' ?
E- Pump This Party is a track I'm very excited about. We've received some great feedback and a lot of support from big artists in the scene. Thanks to Exphere for his time, we hope to hear from you soon! Till then here there are some of their last works...


  Exphere & E-Cologyk - Pump This Party (Original Mix) by Exphere Jan Waterman - The Right Track (Exphere Remix) by Exphere Dj Maxsie & Alex Speaker - Tasty Sweety (Exphere Remix) by Exphere Quaver feat. A Girl and A Gun - Guillotine (Exphere Remix) by Exphere Exphere - Loading Data (Original Mix) by Exphere

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger