We bring you the NOISE

.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Let me introduce you to Brummer

Today we want you to know a little bit more about Brummer, a emergent DJ who has a lot of potential (We were talking about his latest EP a few posts ago). C'mon with the interview:


NoizeBusters: Hi and welcome to NoizeBusters! we know a very little about you, what's your history?
Brummer: Hello Noisebusters. Well, when I was in primary school, I played too much Tony Hawk's Pro Skater and FIFA, so I got addicted to songs like Rage against the Machine - Guerilla Radio or Alien Ant Farm - Wish. After a while I wanted to play those songs on the guitar, so I got one for Christmas. But when I was about 15, I needed to explore some new kind of music and started to make my own Electronic music.
Now, 2 years later I began to produce my own music under the name BRUMMER.

NB: So young and mixing so good! what are your influences? what or who might have played a role in shaping your sound?
B: I think Redial is one of my most important influences. He was the first Electro artist which I really liked, probably because of his distorted sound (I remember 45 Overdrive, a stroke of genius for me). Another important band which definetely shaped my sound is A Place To Bury Strangers. APTBS always give me new ideas to play with distortion. Otherwise, film music like in John Carpenter's ''The Thing'' inspires me to try new things.


NB: with who would you dream of sharing the stage?
B: It's absolutely unrealistic, but at the moment I would like to share the stage with Kraftwerk. Another dream to share the stage with are the Chemical Brothers. I've once seen them live and their visuals made me think to be on another planet.

NB: what are your plans for the future?
B: To produce with more hardware (when I'll have the money to purchase some) and to work with musicians from other genres.


NB: You recently made ​​a video of Execution, which was the experience?

B: It was a hard shoot. Props to everyone of the crew, every single person of us made a good job.
I think you can see it in the result.



NB: Clearly, it shows. Well Brummer, for this little interview, with this is enough, something else you’d like to mention and we forgot to ask?
B: MIXXED UP is the shit. Big up to the Execution video crew, hope we'll make another video soon. And party of course.

NB: great news, we hope see it soon. And many thanks for be with us.

Then we are going to close this entry with the lastest mix of this little genius, enjoy!


Icebird (rjd2 & Aaron Livingston) - Charmed Life (BRUMMER Remix) by Brummer Official

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger