We bring you the NOISE

.

Friday, October 7, 2011

Let me introduce you to JustRock


Today we want you to know a little bit more about our special guest Justrock. We have already posted about him before, last time it was about The Ripper (his last original mix).
So here we go with the interview:

Noizebusters: Hi Justrock ! Would you mind introducing yourself to the readers and how would you describe your music?
Justrock: Hello , my music has a mystical sound, there is a mystery, the presence of drive , if we talk about underground tracks , it feels aggression.

NB: What are your influences/music background and what or who might have played a role in shaping your sound?
J: I was influenced by Soulwax / Daft Punk / System Of A Down / Slipknot / Nine Inch Nails these guys taken prisoner to their unusual music

NB: Do you prefer writing original tracks or remixing and why?
J: I get a lot of pleasant emotions when I write music, no matter the original or remix, I like to produce my music, because that's just my, my melodies, my sounds, my emotions

NB: You have worked a lot with vocals and have had a few collaborations already. Whom would you pick for your next collaboration?
J: Yes I work with artists from different countries, it is always interesting , I would really like to work with Roisin Murphy, Sade Adu , they made a great contribution to music industry.

NB: Are you involved in any other projects or do you produce music only as Justrock?
J: in my life I had a lot of different projects, but now only two active projects, few people know that I write music from the project "The Crime" - Check it on beatport. This project was created for writing minimal techno music

NB: Very interesting. And what would you say is your biggest music achievement/highlight so far?
J: Nothing serious , but my music was on MTV constantly gets into radio rotation, I got support from Cyberpunkers, Stereoheroes, Sawgood, The S, Belzebass and more

NB: Do you think the electro music is changing?
J: Music does not change, change the interests of people , always creating new styles of music, and always new styles mixed with electro sound , at this level electro feels good

NB: Have you always been into electronic music or did you ever play in other kind of band?
J: I was always with electronic music, if I would do a proposal, I will consider I would like to be a member of indie rock band

NB: What’s your opinion on sampling? Do you use samples often?
J: I use samples only for dramas parties, other parties are created using various VST. I really like Sawer, this is a standard VST synth, easy to operate, most of my works is created using this synth.


NB: Have you ever had a funny on-stage/backstage moment? Whom would you dream of sharing the stage with?
J: I'm 20 years old, 5 years, I write music, perform in clubs, there were many funny moments, I once played in a nightclub Lemonade,I had to play with one CD deck. I want to be on stage with Prodigy / Moby / Snoop Dog (Lol) / 2manydjs

NB: Are you signed on any label at the moment?
J: Now I am artist of Italian record label (Shake Your Ass Records)

NB: What other plans do you have for 2011-2012? (live shows, releases, remixes etc)
J: has a many plans , release of the album, the new performance, start a new project with interesting sound, soon official video , many collaborations with european musicians , many releases & many remixes

NB: What are you listening to lately? Any artists you recommend us?
J: Lately I really like. Knife Party / Nero / Noisia, advise all

NB: What do you like to do when not in the studio producing music?
J: I love spending time with friends, getting drunk before the loss of memory, love to play pool, poker, football

NB Something else you’d like to mention and we forgot to ask?
J: everything seems to say, wait for new music, new victories

Yeah we are already looking forward to listen those new victories. We want also say congrats! because dear readers: Justrock has also been the winner of Sawgood's remix contest for the track "Not So Funny", for OMGITM!

         Justrock - Some Noise (Original Mix) by Justrock Justrock - Flower Power (Original Mix) 320 kbps (Mastered Version) FREE ! by Justrock Justrock - Amadeus by Justrock Justrock - Head Off (Original Mix) by Justrock

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger